I bought my Kiddos Barbie in a Mermaid Tale last night. To say they love it is a bit of an understatement, lol. Except for the couple hours we spent at my parent’s, the movie’s pretty much been on a continuous loop. 🙂 They went to sleep watching it, and the first thing Kiddo #1 wanted to watch this morning…yep, Barbie in a Mermaid Tale.
Needless to say, I’ve got some massive Barbie-on-the-Brain Syndrome going on so I might as well make the most of it…
10 Reasons I Wish I was Barbie
(10) My weight problem would be a thing of the past because I wouldn’t have to eat anymore!
(9) Come rain, snow, sleet, or hail, my hair and makeup would always be flawless.
(8) I’d be really flexible! *wink, wink*
(7) When it came to aging, the only changes I’d have to look forward to would be a few wrinkles under the eyes and some strategically placed gray hair. I could handle that.
(6) I’d have the perfect face. No more clown nose or pores the size of Texas potholes!
(5) The only doctor I’d ever need to visit would be a “plastic” surgeon.
(4) All my friends would wear the same size clothes and shoes so my wardrobe would be practically endless.
(3) Goodbye cellulite!
(2) I’d have a gay best friend to help me pick out clothes. What? You thought Ken was straight?
(1) Goodbye shaving! No body hair!