It’s Monday, time to confess what I did (and didn’t do) accomplish last week. While I wasn’t as productive as I’d hoped, last week was still very productive! Unfortunately, a lot of my energy was channeled into Spring cleaning, not writing. Ugh!
Still I managed to accomplish the following:
1. Re-edited the first 11K of Fallen.
2. Plotted a contemporary erotic romance I’m calling Hot off the Press (HOTP). Not sure if I’m gonna keep the title–my hero, hero, and heroine work for a small-town newspaper.
3. Filled out character outlines for HOTP.
4. Read/critiqued 3200 words for my crit partner.
5. Started a workout plan I’m actually enjoying. (That’s a hard thing for me to accomplish!) Hopefully, I’ll stick to this one!
6. Threw out more junk than any one family should be able to acquire in 4 lifetimes. Maybe I should have Seasonal cleaning, not just Spring cleaning. Hmm…na, once a year is enough!
Not bad considering. Next week’s goals are the same as last week’s: Finish edits on Fallen and get it ready to sub. I plan on meeting Shayla Kersten and Cynthia D’Alba at Starbucks on Tuesday for a writeathon. Hopefully, I’ll get some good work done!
Until next time,