It’s Monday, time to confess what I did (and didn’t) do last week.
This was the writing week of all writing weeks!
Now, on to goals…
Last week’s goals:
1. Finish Fallen edits and put it away. (DONE!)
2. Wrike 5K on Surrendering to Darkness. (FINISHED 5K…BUT ON ANOTHER STORY!)
3. Write 5K on Battle Scars. (FINISHED 4.5K…BUT ON ANOTHER STORY!)
4. Complete newsletter for one of my writer’s group. (DONE!)
5. Crit partial for CP. (NOPE. I’M SUCH A BAD CRIT PARTNER!)
All in all, I had a very productive week.
This week’s goals:
1. Finish Lust, Lace & Lingerie before I go on military duty next week. Ugh! I was aiming for the story to be about 15K but I’m 5K away from that, and I’m not close enough to the finish. Maybe 20K? We’ll see.
2. Get critique back to my CP before she strangles me. 🙂
I plan on meeting Shayla Kersten at Starbucks again on Tuesday for a writeathon. I hope to get 3K knocked out then. *crosses fingers*
Until next time,